Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Another Decade
I'm not sure how to explain how I feel about entering a new decade. I guess part of me is a little sad for the years that are past and part of me is excited for what is to come. I've had many experiences in the past 30 years. Some of them were tough and some of them were the absolute best! I am thankful for the growth and changes that I've experienced in the last 10 years, the wonderful opportunities that have come my way and all the love and support of family and friends and those that believed in me no matter what...thank you again so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Amy...you're great! Yup ...some awesome things have happened in ten years. All my grand kids wre born in these past ten!
And a happy birthday to you! So I'm a day late here, but I did manage to get greetings in early other ways! The 30s are quite nice! I recommend them! :)
Lead on my friend...I'm right behind you. :-)
Post a Comment