Friday, January 1, 2010
Happy New Year
I can hardly believe that it was ten years ago that we were gearing up for Y2K and wondering what would happen...now we are at the start of 2010! It sounds cliche to say "time goes so fast", but it really does so I am going to embrace the little things, learn from experiences and enjoy the good (even if it's small) each day! This year (month actually) I will enter another decade and am looking forward to all that my thirties brings! Happy New Year my friends...I hope that it holds great promise...I know it does for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
And a very happy new year to you! It does seem so weird how much we feared Y2K and now here we are a full decade beyond that! Not to say that we should be lax! Have a good one!
Happy birthday Amy!! Tomorrow the 13th?
Post a Comment