Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Brunch

I hosted a holiday brunch today for some of the ladies in the area. We had a great time and the recipes that I tried out on them turned out well. Sometimes I'm surprised at myself and being brave enough to try things out on company! Good thing I never take too much time to think about it! I didn't get any pictures of the ladies, but here is the table set for 14 and our placecards. Thanks for a good morning ladies and for letting me indulge myself in the fun of hosting!


2 comments:

Sandra Ramey said...

Looked so cute! Love the card tents! Very fun adn festive. We are here safely and it is snowing softly. Thursday we'll go into town and do a bit of shopping for us and for Arlen. Bye now,

Pat said...

Amy, you did a great job on this brunch. Food was great as well as having had a special time.