My parents are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary on April 5th. I did a little research on the traditional gifts for the 40th and found that it is the Ruby. I decided to make their card with Ruby Red cardstock from Stampin Up and added a few other colors (always artichoke, going gray, whisper white). Used my Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder, Nestabilities dies, ribbon & charm from stash, and my gluepad with glitter to add a little sparkle. The flowers are from Gina K designed by Carolyn King (one of my favorite bloggers!) colored with SU's pens and the numbers are Autmn Leaves by Rhonna Farrar. Thanks for looking! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!!!! Your love for one another inspires and encourages me. Thank you for all you've done to help "raise us right"! You both mean the world to me! I love you!

2 comments:
Amy---you did a fantastic job on that card! What a sweetie you are too!
Hugs and Happy Anniversary to your parents!!
Beautiful card Amy - Wow to your parents for 40 wonderful years of marriage!!
Post a Comment